Sunday 22 January 2012

hectic

I apologize for not posting sooner! I've been so busy what with being pelted with an exam, coursework deadlines and a gig, as well as homework for my other subjects! Anyway, the other day I decided that I'd buy John Green's new book, 'The Fault In Our Stars'. I'm a huge fan of 'Looking For Alaska' by him, and I intend to read all the other books that he's written, however this TFiOS came out on the 12th(I believe that's when it was anyway!) and I hadn't got it on pre-order, which was a bit annoying(because all pre-ordered copies were signed), but it's my own fault anyway..YES! So, on Wednesday, I normally go into town after college and I decided that I'd just pop into the book shop to see if they had it there, which they did, which was great, but this is the part where I freaked out in the middle of the shop at my friend...THEY HAD SIGNED COPIES.
So yeah, now I own a signed copy of 'The Fault In Our Stars' and can I just say, although I haven't finished it yet, it's such a great book. I'd love to tell you what it's about, but you know, I'd much rather you'd read it for yourself because it's honestly so fantastic and adsnbajsdk.

On Friday, I went to see Never Shout Never for the second time, on their first headlining tour ever in the UK, and it was great. There were a few little annoying 'weems' in the crowd that were really irritating because they kept pushing my friend and saying stuff about her, which was stupid. But the gig was really fab and it was nice to go and see them again. The thing that topped off the night was the fact that we were running round the back to meet them, but just as we were running to the back, the band came out of the side doors and said something to us, and I nearly had a heart attack, but it was fine. But then they went back inside before we could get pictures, so yeah. Then we waited, and then they came out, but the lead singer went back inside before we could get pictures, but we got pictures with the guitarist and the keyboardist(?) and had conversations with the guitarist for like, 15 minutes.

I realize that thing whole post is a bit jumbled, but I just wanted to update the blog. Next time I'll hopefully have pictures to update with and a proper post lined up!

That's it for now, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment