Thursday 5 January 2012

Explosions in the Sky

No Picture Thursday! :( I feel like I've let the team down, but never mind!

College Teachers annoy me sometimes. They're being paid to teach us, correct? But today when asking about my coursework which contributes to my final grade at the end of this year, I don't get any help. I don't exactly think that's right. I understand that my English Teacher wanted to leave as soon as possible, but surely sticking around for a Student to make sure that they're final draft is correct and ready is what they should be doing? I'm more annoyed about the fact that my teacher didn't ask another teacher if it was alright that I come and see them so they could check over my work once I'd printed it off later that day. I just needed someone to say that it was ok.

Anyway, please excuse the 'rant' above(if you can even call it that). Teachers, eh?

But yes, I've literally done hardly anything that's been productive since I got home. I checked out a few of my favourite blogs, logged on twitter and facebook, and that's about it! I don't know if it's just me, but have you got the sudden flood of statuses and tweets that involve one thing; Celebrity Big Brother. I am not looking forward to the next few weeks when it's on!

Also, last night I bought a new lens for Alan the Canon! I bought the 'Nifty Fifty'(50mm f/1.8) from Amazon for a little over £84(price varies though!). Hopefully I'll have it by Monday, but I can't wait to use it! It'll be so much fun!

Well, that's just a quick update! Have a nice evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment