Friday 10 February 2012

pull up in your fast car, whistling my name

One of my photographs for my photography coursework

Sorry for the lack of updates! I've been so busy with both English and Photography coursework and trying to get all of my things finished and handed in by the deadline date. I've also had quite a bit of homework this week as I'm actually going on holiday on thursday to florida, so some of my teachers that assigned essays over the half term have asked me for them before i go away which sucks. Ah well, at least it means less work for me to do over the half term! 
In other news, last week, on wednesday I bought a film camera! My little Canon AE-1. I've had my eye on getting either an A-1 or an AE-1 for quite some time now, so when I saw that my local London Camera Exchange was selling one for £50 along with a 35-70mm lens, I jumped at the chance, caved in and bought it! I'm really happy with it, even though it did take me about 20 minutes and 3 youtube videos for me to figure out how to load film into it. I've snapped quite a few photos but I still haven't finished my first roll of film. I'm thinking of taking it on holiday with me, but I'm still not sure. But yes, not much has gone on with me! I'm now off to try and read Restoration for English class.

PS. i know it's been out for a couple of months now, but have you heard the latest Florence + the Machine album, 'Ceremonials'? I can't stop listening to it, all the songs are absolutely beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment