Monday 2 January 2012

New Years Resolutions

I don't remember setting any resolutions for last year, however this year, I decided that I'd like to make some resolutions and keep to them! So here are mine!


  • Take more pictures
  • Buy a new lens for my camera
  • Buy a Film Camera & disposables that can be taken everywhere
  • Make a pact to blog often 
  • Learn the basics of HTML
  • Set up Work Experience in the Summer regarding Photography and Journalism
  • Venture out into the world more
  • Save money
  • Use Journal
  • Improve attitude
  • Pass all exams(including Theory & Driving Test)
  • Study 
  • Stop eating junk and eat healthier foods
  • Keep room tidy
These are my Resolutions! I think this year is really about changes for me. Changes towards becoming a healthier, better person. It also entails really reaching for my dreams of becoming a Photographer or Journalist! 

What are your New Years Resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment