Monday 2 January 2012

That's MAC, OPI and a Fragrance too.

                 
                 
                           

This Christmas I received lots of goodies which include; two pairs of boots, lots of chocolate, jewellery, make-up, money, CD's and a few other bits and bobs!

Above the MAC 'Beauty Power' I received from one of my friends. When I opened it, I was so shocked, because not only is this 'Venomous Villains' collection no longer running, MAC make up is also quite expensive. I love MAC but I've never been able to buy anything because it's all just so pricey. I very nearly did cave once to buy the cheapest thing they had which was something like £12 or £16, but I didn't. I've only worn this once, but I already love it. I only used a light sprinkle of it and instead of using the thingy-ma-jiggy that comes with it, I used a brush. I'm not really one that wears loads of make-up. I normally just wear blush, eye shadow, pencil liner on my bottom lid, and lip gloss(if i remember to put some on!) but I'll definitely start wearing this. I also really like the design of the box that it came in and the little 'jar'. It's so cute!

The bottom picture is of a journal I got from my Auntie, Uncle and two cousins! The design on it is so pretty, and the pages are coloured in purple, blue and green! It's made by 'Lila Grace' which I have tried to find on the internet to see what other patterned journals there are, but I can't find them anywhere! I think that I'm going to use my journal to write down/draw/stick down anything that inspires me.

I hope you're all having a nice day!

(New Years Resolutions post coming soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment