Monday 9 January 2012

Another Day Will Come..


Apologies for not blogging sooner! I haven't really done anything this weekend apart from work and revise for a Sociology AS-level exam I have coming up on Thursday! On Wednesday or Thursday I bought a new camera lens for my 550D! It came earlier today, and I've taken a few test shots(which can be found here) with it. I'm very happy with it, and it's the first lens that I've added to my collection! Well, my collection of one lens(which was the kit lens!).

Also, I'm still not finished with the Nylon Magazine I bought on Wednesday, and I've just found out that there's a new vogue issue out or something like that? If there is, then I must buy it! It looks like a great issue.

Anyway, that's all from me folks!

Side Note: I might start posting moodboards(I think that's the name?) or posting pictures of things I find inspiring as I need to rack up some ideas for my Mock Final Project for Photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment