Sunday 18 March 2012

Wishlist: March/April 2012

1;Topshop, 2; Zara, 3; New Look, 4; New Look, 5; River Island,
6; eBay, 7; Miu Miu, 8; Topshop, 9; Net-A-Porter, 10; ASOS 
I quickly whipped up this wishlist for March/April 2012. I'm going to try and do a wishlist every time it gets to the middle of the month. I think with the items on this list a couple of great outfits could be put together.

I'd pair both the Zara heels & the Kitty shoes with the Topshop jumpsuit. I'd put the River Island jumper with the maroon jeans which I would then pull together with the Zara heels. Alternatively, I'd put the RI jumper with the pastel purple jeans and then with the heels, wedges or the Miu Miu flats(which I can't afford, but a girl can dream, right?). And the last look, being the combination of the salmon coloured topshop top with the ASOS skirt, a long with the Zara heels or the kitty wedges! And with the Mulberry bag, well, it goes with every outfit on this list(I'm trying to imagine it with the purple pastel jeans though, and I can't decide if that would work or just look plain awful..)!

I hope you've all had a fantastic weekend, and also, happy mother's day to all the mumma's out there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment