Monday 4 June 2012

I really don't use this blog anymore, but I want to get back into using it, so therefore I've decided that isntead of making it a fashion/my life blog kind of thing, I just want to make it my photo blog instead. So I guess it is a 'my life' blog, but it's also where I can document my pictures.

I've wanted to be a photographer since 2008/2009, so therefore I think it's really time that I started taking action within my own life to reaching this dream. I miss using my little canon camera, and converting this into my photo blog is going to motivate me even more as I can use this blog to see my progression through my work(hopefully).

Sorry for being completely out of it and not on here, I promise to post a lot more, especially over the summer!

vick xox

No comments:

Post a Comment