Saturday 31 December 2011

Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012!

As this year departs us, we welcome in a new year full of surprises that will jump out at us!

This past year has been probably the best year of my life so far. Here are some of the 'major' things that have made my year!
  • 17th March - Seeing 'Never Shout Never!' who I have loved since my 'scene kid' phase(oh god..)
  • 22nd March - Seeing Taylor Swift and HOLDING HER HAND
  • 4th April - Seeing Katy Perry!
  • June - I left High School! 
  • 16th July - Prom!
  • 19th July - My birthday!
  • July - Bought a DSLR!(named Alan the Canon)
  • August - Holiday to Italy - one of the most beautiful countries I've ever been too when you go to the right places. Some parts are a bit run down, like the area where we were staying was not totally ruined, but it wasn't exactly the best kept place, however we went to the Amalfi Coast one of the days we were there, and it was absolutely beautiful. Everything was gorgeous. The houses were so cute, and I loved it.
  •            - Also got a job!(Finally!)
  • September - I started College and started to make new friends!
  • December - Bought a new phone to replace my 2 year old Samsung!(Hallie the HTC)
So here I am today. It doesn't seem like much after writing it down considering there are 12 months in a year, and most of these things happen for one day only, but looking back on this year has really made me smile. After 2011 has treated me so well, I can't wait but see what 2012 has in store for me!(even though I know there are quite a few exciting things happening in January, February, the beginning of March, and April!)

I hope you all had a good year, and that 2012 treats you all well!
Happy New Year! :)

ps. I wrote this listening to this song! Prepare your ears for one B-E-A-UTIFUL cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment